This Months Challenge

Ending 30/07/2013:
Pick a book off your shelves that you have yet to read (or that you wish to re-read) that falls into the category: Set in a completely fictional world
Example Authors: Feist, Tolkien, Terry Pratchett, David Gemmell

Wednesday 27 March 2013

3 Days To Go!

My, oh my, it's almost April!
Can you believe it?! I certainly can't. It makes me panicky as it means my exams are getting ever closer.

I haven't finished Call the Midwife yet, but I only have two chapters left, so I'm hoping to finish it tonight. It's been an amazing read, and I'm working on my review, because I think everyone should read it. I've loved talking to both my Grandma (who worked in London in the WAAF during WW2) and my Nana (who worked in Uptons in the '50's making curtains and tablecloths) about Call the Midwife and what life was really like in the '50's. Frankly it's shocked me.

Not sure what the challenge will be for next month. I'm going to have to have a think :)
Any suggestions?

Also, how's everyone getting on with your books of choice? What did you chose? Have you already completed it?


No comments:

Post a Comment