This Months Challenge

Ending 30/07/2013:
Pick a book off your shelves that you have yet to read (or that you wish to re-read) that falls into the category: Set in a completely fictional world
Example Authors: Feist, Tolkien, Terry Pratchett, David Gemmell

Saturday 2 March 2013

New Challenge: 02/03/13 - 30/03-13

Waiting on your reviews! I hope I get some :)

How did we all do? Did you read the book you chose? Did you like it? I loved Northern Lights, as you can see in the review in the post below :)

This month, chose a book that has been turned into a film/TV series.


I'm going to be reading Call The Midwife, which I loaned off my Gran :)

Goodreads summary: Jennifer Worth was just twenty-two when she volunteered to spend her early years of midwifery training in London's East End in the 1950s. Coming from a sheltered background there were tough lessons to be learned. The conditions in which many women gave birth just half a century ago were horrifying.

I've watched the BBC series and it's so good! It's also great because I love talking to my Gran about her time in London during the war :).




But chose anything! Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, Silver Linings Playbook, Warm Bodies, Twilight, Mortal Instruments, Hunger Games, Girl with the Dragon Tattoo...the possibilities are endless :D

Leave a comment with your book of choice :) plus what you read this month and what you thought about it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment